- Airplane lessor BOC Aviation Limited has placed an order for further 40 Boeing Co BA 737-8 jets.
- The program to grow BOC’s 737 MAX portfolio is directed towards advancing its strategy of purchasing new, fuel-efficient, environmentally sustainable airplanes that are successful request with hose customers.
- The 737-8 is designed to connection much substance efficiency, reliability and flexibility successful the single-aisle market.
- Also Read: Boeing Receives Congress Support For 737 MAX Deadline Waiver
- The airplane tin alert 3,500 nautical miles, astir 600 miles farther than its predecessor, utilizing 20% little fuel.
- “The incremental bid takes our full 737 MAX 8 orderbook with Boeing to 80 aircraft,” said David Walton, BOC Aviation lawman managing manager and COO.
- Boeing continues to spot beardown marketplace request for the 737 MAX family, with much than 1,500 gross orders since precocious 2020.
- Also Read: Southwest Airlines Flight Cancellation Chaos - DOT Steps In
- Price Action: BA shares are trading little by 0.07% astatine $189.27 successful premarket connected the past cheque Wednesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not supply concern advice. All rights reserved.