ITPro Today’s most-read articles astir information analytics and absorption successful 2022 explored the trends, claims, and frontiers of data. Readers learned astir organizations that are investing heavy successful a data-centric future, successful summation to however they tin amended their information subject careers and concern processes.
Review our 10 most-read articles astir information analytics and absorption of 2022.
1. How Healthcare Giant Uses Data Storage Tiers for PBs of Data
Adopting the Komprise information absorption level gave St. Luke’s Health Center greater visibility into the property and determination of its petabytes of data. Learn however the organization’s information retention upgrade helped its team make effectual retention policies.
2. Data Engineering and Analytics: The End of (The End Of) ETL
In this sentiment piece, ITPro Today contributor Stephen Swoyer considers the deeper meaning down a selling cliché: “the extremity of ETL.”
3. All About Data Mobility
For our "IT Trends To Watch" series, ITPro Today contributor Terri Coles examined however the adoption of cloud-based services has changed the mode we deliberation astir information mobility.
4. 5 Ways for Data Scientists to Improve Communication Skills
The ODSC East league successful April explored the cultural gap betwixt information scientists and concern determination makers. Here are 5 collaboration problems and however to flooded them.
5. How Naranja X Upgraded Its Data Governance Program via OvalEdge
Naranja X, Argentina’s superior recognition paper issuer, has learned to clasp information since adopting a fintech concern model. This lawsuit survey looks astatine the company’s upgrade to OvalEdge information catalogue and governance software.
6. Exploring Google BigQuery’s Implementation of a JSON ‘Data Type’
Google Cloud announced successful February that its information warehouse service, BigQuery, “natively” supports JSON information utilizing the JSON “data type.” In this sentiment piece, Stephen Swoyer unpacks that claim, questioning its marketing-driven terminology.
7. Apache Airflow and the New Data Engineering
Astronomer.io has go a cardinal contributor to the improvement of Apache Airflow unfastened root workflow absorption software. Read this Q&A with the company’s manager of information strategy for penetration into however Airflow works, wherever it needs assistance, and however Astronomer.io enhances the software.
8. The Data Lakehouse Explained
This five-part bid introduces the conception of a information lakehouse, then assesses the strengths and weaknesses of its architecture arsenic a complement to information warehouses.
9. Why Junk Data Management Is an Organization-wide Effort
The prime and reliability of information is much important than ever, making a strategy for filtering retired junk information captious to enterprises. Get tips for however to place bully information and usage it to enactment concern goals.
10. What to Know About Time-series Database Management Systems
Database absorption systems that tin query time-series information is simply a cardinal portion of next-generation bundle architecture. This explainer looks astatine the usage cases for purpose-built time-series databases and their expanding relevance successful information management.
- Nursing Firm Uses Concentric AI To Boost Data Risk Management
- 5 Questions for Evaluating DBMS Features and Capabilities
- MongoDB Database, Ingenuity Behind 3D Remote Site Visits
- Data Scientist Careers Are Evolving – Here’s Why
- Inside an Auto Chain’s Pursuit of Modern Data Management
What was your top information analytics and absorption accomplishment successful the past 12 months? Tell america successful the comments below!